Friday, January 13, 2012

Doctors Appointment and More barfing.

We had an appointment with our new OB today. It was the first time meeting with her. She was younger and really nice. i liked her a lot, she seemed funny and happy and caring. We got to see the baby moving around today. We were looking at it and it was squirming around and rolling over! She couldn't even count the heartbeats because it was moving around so much. But she said it's all very healthy and looks great. We could even see toes today! My due date is still Aug. 6, 2012. 
In other news, the sickness has struck again. I'm getting used to feeling nauseated all the time. It's not fun but I'm learning how to just deal with it and not jostle myself. But today was not that day. I had a sandwich for lunch at noon-ish and just now it decided it didn't like me. I made it to the bathroom at work and was gagging and dying. It was that kind of throwing up where you can't breathe and your ears and face start to burn. It's so gross. I'm 10 full weeks, into my 11th week so everyone says it'll pass. I hope sooner than later because I just want to be able to look at food normally again. 
I'm pretty sure I'm going to need to do something about clothes soon too. They aren't Tight, per se, but more like......... uncomfortable. My sister told me maternity pants will probably just fall off me because I don't have a butt. So that'll be fun to work with. I'll need some suspenders. I kind of like suspenders. 
Hopefully soon these posts won't just be about how horrible I feel. Fingers crossed. Cross your fingers too. Right now!
In totally un-realted news, I want to watch Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

1 comment:

  1. Just know that others have thrown up in the office women's room before. The women's room at the office is not a stranger to vomit or women cooling their foreheads on the tile. However, you can be very proud to know that you are the holder of the title for total number vomits by a single person in a one-month period of time ever! I mean EVER, THE WINNER!!!!!! Be proud.

    And wait for it: Santa Maria strawberries, one month out or so. It is not possible to vomit Santa Maria strawberries. A person can live solely on Santa Maria strawberries. It will all be over soon.

    ReplyDelete