Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Growing and changing

Lots has been going on.
I've passed the barfing stage. I think. I hope. Some things still make me gag. Anything that looks like it's not good anymore will send me running.
My parents came to visit and painted the nursery. It's kind of crazy, getting this room ready for this little person. They aren't here yet but we're preparing for it.
Work is starting to get pretty busy. I did our own taxes this year. Pretty neato! And next year we'll have an extra deduction! haha I'm also taking one class. I'm bummed that I'm going to be in school for a lot longer since I won't be able to take any classes this fall. Bummer.
That's about all for now. We'll find out what we're having in two weeks. I'll post again then!

1 comment:

  1. How about posting a picture of the nursery! I'd love to see how it's coming.

    ReplyDelete