Thursday, April 25, 2013

Swimming Days

Swim lesson for Camille were supposed to start Monday the 24th. I'd been looking forward to them for weeks and was super excited. I got off work at 5 and was driving to pick up Camille when I got in an accident. Basically traffic stopped suddenly and I just couldn't stop in time. I called brendan and had him pick up Camille from day care and then sat around waiting for tow trucks. I held onto the hope that they would come quickly and we would make the 6:15 class. But alas, we didn't. My front tire was so messed up, they couldn't roll my car off the tow truck, it was a hassle and we weren't done with it all until after 7pm. It was a rough day.
But last night was the second class! And it was great! The wind was a little chilly but it was really fun. She wasn't scared or crying at all. I hope she'll learn to kick and blow bubble soon, that'll be so fun! Class is fr three weeks, Mon, Wed and Fri. Here's some pictures!




She keeps me sane and happy in rough times. I'm so lucky to have such a beautiful, happy sweet baby. And guess what? She's NINE MONTHS OLD TODAY!!!!!! holy cow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment