Monday, August 27, 2012

One Month!

Time is FLYING. I can't believe this little girl is one month old already!!!!!

Things have been busy. Brendan's parents came down and spent some time here. So Camille has met all her grandparents now. And they all love her!
My mom is down now, leaving tomorrow. I really love having family here. It's still hard for me to do everything on my own so it's great to have help.
I do think I'm getting the hang of things a little. She's growing so fast I'm just trying to keep up. She's eating really well, I'm still breastfeeding with no supplementing. I really hope to continue that. i want to read up a bit more on the supply and demand of breastmilk production. I do worry about when I go back to work being able to make enough.
She likes taking baths! Now that her umbillical cord thing fell off she can be in a little tub so I run in warm water and set her in. Her face is like "oooooh yeaaaa" it's so funny.
 
She smiled at me today. I think it was her first real smile. She was sitting with me on the couch and i was talking to her and she was just smiling smiling at me, looking all happy. She looked so beautiful! I can't wait until we see that pretty little dolly smile daily. She's such a good little girl I really feel so lucky.
One thing that blows me away is how people ask me when I'm having another one. Like strangers in the store! I have a one month old baby! She's so perfect and wonderful I honestly can't even imagine feeling the want/need for another one. That might change in the future but for now I'm so amazingly happy, she's all I need in the world.
Camille got her one month shot today. She cried big with real tears and everything. But she's a-ok now. She weighs 9 lbs 4 oz now! What a chunker! She's a little under 50 percentile for weight and she's not very tall but she has a big-ish head haha.  Here she is with her little band aid:

That's pretty much all we've got going on now. We'll be going to Santa Maria at the end of September for Cruzin for Life for about a week, that'll be her first big trip so we'll see how that goes! We got her a travel crib, it's purple minnie mouse!!! It's so cute!



One month down! She's growing into such a beautiful little gal! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment