Thursday, August 30, 2012

Firsts

Today was the first time Camille has seen the rain! Yay for First Rain! It was crazy rain, thunder and lightening. And I sort of got a picture of her smiling! It's blurry but it's definitly a smile! It's amazing how time flies. I'm starting to contact people about day care. Which is good and bad. It breaks my hear to think about leaving her. Like hyperventilating, chest tightening heart breaking. But I know I need to do it. If we randomly came into about $20,000 to pay off cars and all debt and everything I think I might be able to stay home, but alas that has not fallen out of the sky. Fingers crossed though. And countdown to first big car trip. Less than three week until going to Santa Maria for Cruzin for Life. Can't wait to see Grandma and Grandpa again!


No comments:

Post a Comment