Thursday, January 10, 2013

Sleep, you elusive butthole

I am tired. Why is it that on days that you get little sleep, the rest of the day goes badly as well? Is it because you're not well equipped to deal with it? Or just the Universe against you?
Camille was sleeping for long stretches very early. She used to go to bed at 8 and sleep until 2ish then wake up around 7. Now she goes to sleep at 8, wakes up at 12:30ish, 3:30ish, 5 sometimes and 7. Sometimes she wants to eat, sometimes she just wakes up. The night before last was one of those nights and then I had a rough day at work. It just all around sucked. Last night was better. But I'm still tired. I've been reading up on baby sleep schedules and such and trying to just soothe her back to sleep instead of feeding her, which worked last night. Sometimes I just put her pacifier back in and all is right with the world. But it doesn't always work.
That's all for now. Just felt the need to complain a bit. I haven't gotten more than 4 hours of sleep at a time in 5 months. And I'm one of those people that sleep 8 every night. whiney whine whine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment