Thursday, January 24, 2013

The Eve of a Big Day

Tomorrow is almost here! It's a big day for us Thielmans! I am turning THIRTY and Camille is turning 6 months!
It's pretty weird to think about turning 30. It's not that I'm upset or sad about it. More like it snuck up on me! But I'm looking forward to my 30s! I think this is going to be a good year for us! I'm turning 30, taking my last class for my accounting certificate, Camille will turn one in July, we'll be taking her to Disneyland for her first time in May, I just had a store in FLorida place a huge wholesale order, and who knows what else? All the usual sadness is still there, I'm still very behind on bills, my family is still hours away, I still can't seem to finish a knitting project. But you know what? The good outshines the bad. I may not see my parents often enough but when I do it's special. Camille is laughing now and it's the most beautiful sound in the world. It just makes you smile and you can't think about anything bad!
Here's some pictures:

My Awesome Family!
 Grandma and Camille!
 First Time sitting in the grocery cart!
 Handy Hank. The most special present ever. This was my Papa's toy when he was a young boy. He's kept it all these years and I remember being little and watching it go. I've always LOVED it. My mom got it for me for my birthday. It still works and everything. Her moves his little gears and it drives. When it bumps into something he backs up and turns. It's amazing. I love it so so much!
 Yum. Fruit.
 Well hello there!
Camille has been sick for a few days so it's been rough. She's ok during the days usually but man in the evenings she'll cry for hours. We took her to the doc because she kept tugging her ear but he said her ears where fine but she had a sore throat. Getting her to go to sleep at night is basically a nightmare. I just feel so bad for her, nothing gets her to stop crying and she's just so tired. The last week or so she's woken up at least 3 times each night once 6 times. I would loooove a good nights sleep.
Funny story: This may be TMI or weird or gross but whatever. Like a week or two ago I was asleep and my mom was visiting, sleeping on the couch. We normally sleep with the door open but for some reason Brendan had closed it. I woke up and saw the door was closed and freaked out thinking I hadn't heard the baby cry. I jumped up and ran into her room. She was asleep. When I came back to bed I realized I had completely soaked my shirt with milk. I guess my sudden "BABY NEEDS ME" panic set off my internal milk making alarms haha Funny how your body works

Anyway, off to make more towels and then get to bed. Looking forward to tomorrow! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment