Sunday, September 16, 2012

7 weeks

This girl is a growin'! Look at these feets!
 We've just been hanging out, getting into the groove of things. She's a little over 7 weeks old now and she's growing like crazy. Some days I think she's having a growth spurt, she cries and cries and then passes out for a long time. She usually only wakes up once at night to eat and then goes back to sleep. She likes taking baths!!
 And is definitely smiling more!
 My good friend Shanyce colored my hair last week. It was in need of an update so it's a deeper red and I love it! After the color I had it cut my a Paul Mitchell stylist, they needed a curly haired model and I'm always ready to oblige :-)


We went on our first hike on Thursday! We met up with Amber up at the Morongo something or other preserve. It's up the hill a little bit and has all these trees and walkways over some marsh's. It's totally unexpected. She slept through most of it, but when she was awake she liked looking at the trees :-)


We are taking our first little trip on Tuesday. We're going to Santa Maria for teh Cruzin' For Life event and to visit my parents. It's just Camille and I so it'll be interesting to see how the drive up there goes. But I'm excited to see my parents and enjoy the nice weather! We don't get to go outside much here so I'm Really looking forward to taking walks outside and just letting her be in the outdoors a bit!
It'll be a good little first trip since in Oct we'll be going to Northern California and Detroit, both for weddings. One will be a long car trip and the other her first plane trip.
A dirty diaper is calling my name, so we'll leave you with some awesome random pics :-)









This girl is a growin'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment