Friday, September 28, 2012

Two Month old Stats

We went to the doctor today! He's a great doc, really a nice man! He said I was lucky by how she was sleeping and talked to her for a minute before his exam. Here;s her 2 month old stats:
Weight: 11 lbs 1 oz - 54th percentile
Length: 22 inches - 34th percentile
Head - 15.5 inches - 62nd percentile

So short with a big head! hahahahaa!
She needs room in that noggin for all those brains she's got!

Today I took some pics of collars, going to try to get them up on etsy soon. I've been slacking on keeping it updated, so I'd like to be better about that. And I have an online order that I'll be starting on this weekend too. Busy busy! :-)
 Oh and I finished those knit booties for her outfit for Ronnie's wedding. Hopefully they still fit her in a month. I swear she has huge feet this was the 3-6 month size. Jeez la weez.

No comments:

Post a Comment