Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I'm a Terrible Wanna-Be Blogger

Well it's true, I suck at blogging. I really wanted to make this an interesting blog, with new insights into my pregnancy and our life. But apparently I'm lazy. Mostly, I just forget and have a zillion other things going on. So I'm making up for it a bit today.
I'm about 6 1/2 months along now, this little girl will be here before we know it! Brendan put together her bedroom furniture yesterday. Look at him hard at work!
It's an awesome set from JC Penney courtesy of my mom and dad. They're the BEST! It's real wood and the crib is one of those ones that converts to a toddler bed. There's a highboy dresser, a changing table with shelves underneath and the crib itself. See:


There's going to be a tiny person in there soon! SO WEIRD! :-)

Next time, i'll tell you about the amazing cupcakes I made. Booyah!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhh!!! I'm screaming for realsies! A baby Thielman! I'm so excited SO excited!!! P.s don't forget to anchor the dresser to the wall; -)

    ReplyDelete