Thursday, May 3, 2012

Knit-stravaganza

My blog title might be a misnomer. I've found Three things I want tot knit for baby PLUS the dress I've been "working" on for months. I put working in quotes bc I haven't barely even picked it up at all in the last couple months. And yet here I am pining over knitted baby blankets. Seriously? Like Im going to have time for that. The first baby blanket is a zig zag. I want to do it in 4 colors, purple, grey, pink and white.


Next is this ridiculously adorable hat:
A baby with bunny ears? That's too darn cute for words.
Lastly is this blanket. It looks just simple but sweet and I was thinking I could make it gray and do the eyelet pattern area in purple.

My last problem is that I want to make her a blanket with really awesome yarn but all the yarn stores in my area close at 4 or 5pm. And I get off at 5pm. So........ Thanks a Lot Local Yarn Store Buttholes. Yes I know they're open on Saturday, but remember my recent post, I'm freaking busy like EVERY weekend!
These are knitting pipe dreams. For now I'd like to just finish her dress before she's born. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment