Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Thank god for three day weekends

This weekend was pretty awesome. Not that a ton has gotten done or anything but I've finally been able to just do things, relax and just hang out. Three days off was much needed! I made towels, cleaned a bit, put together a shower caddy thing for the guest bathroom, semi organized my desk, went couch shopping, napped. It's been great! Couch shopping has been rough, we found one we Loved and it's on backorder. I seriously wanted to cry. Ok, I'll admit it, I did cry. I know it sounds stupid, but I'm hormonal and I was upset. Mostly because we have so many people coming over this weekend for the baby shower and our couches are yucky and pee'd on and it's embarassing. Whatever.
The diabetes is going well. I have an appt tomorrow for her to go over how well i'm keeping it under control. I've sucked at writing what I eat but have been pretty good about remembering to check my blood.
I'm going through our wedding photos. I've uploaded ALL of them to shutterfly and am now going through one by one and deleting duplicates, blurries etc. It's crazy time consuming, but I really want to make a scrapbook for us and some wedding books for our parents. Maybe I'll be done in time for Christmas haha I've got about 1200 to go through.
The baby seems to be doing fine, next appt is in like two weeks. She's moving around a lot, not really kicking, more like pushing. Pushy kid! I put away all the clothes my sister gave me and other stuff that friends have given us. I can't believe there's so much already in her room. It's starting to really look like a baby room. A baby will be living in there in like TWO MONTHS! Wowzers.
Other then that, just preparing for lots of visitors this weekend! And here's some old wedding pics to bring back memories :-)






1 comment:

  1. Yeah hoo baby, I made it on the blog!! Well, I'm sure Brendan really made that one a gem, but I'm glad I was a witness to it. It was a beautiful and fun day that I will remember always! I can't believe it went by so fast! Love you Thielmans!!
    -Audrey

    ReplyDelete