Thursday, May 3, 2012

An Ode to Heartburn

Heartburn can kiss my ass. I know it has to do with the baby taking up room and smooshing into my stomach and the muscles that usually keep acid down being loosened and whatnot. But it's irritating. Heartburn does not feel like my heart is burning. Does anyone watch Game of Thrones? Remember when Gendry was about to be tortured by putting a rat in a bucket holding it to his stomach and then lighting fire on the other end? Well it's not that bad, but it's still right uncomfortable.





In better news, I signed up for summer school. Only one class I need was availabe, but I emailed the teacher on another one. And I found out I qualified for the Bogg waiver for 2012 so my class was only $11. Freaking SCORE. So this summer I will be learning about the History of Architecture! At least it's transferable to a big school :-) Maybe one day I'll actually get a degree haha. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment