Sunday, September 25, 2011

And we're home

Our flight back was ok, nothing too crazy. I watched 14 episodes of the show Bones, that was about it. Didn't sleep at all. We got in early but it was packed at customs so they wouldn't let us get off the plane. So we had to sit there. Then when we did get off it was just to wait in line forever. Then get our luggage and wait in another line! Eesh. Finally we got out of there and Audrey was there to pick us up. I'm so glad she picked us up, it was so fun to catch up.
We got home after 11pm and my parents were at the house with our dogs! They had driven down that afternoon to bring B-Bop and Rocksy home. I was so glad to see them! I MISSED ALL OF THEM! I passed out that night but kept getting woken up by Rocksy. Went to breakfast and hung out with my parents today. I'm pretty tired, just drained feeling. It's so weird to think we were just in Ireland. Back to life here, work tomorrow, need to do laundry and clean and get back into the groove. Probably go to bed pretty early. I'll upload all the Honeymoon pics to Kodak gallery in the next few days. When I get them all up I'll post the link here. Also got the CD of pics from Dan the photographer so I'll post those too.

Thanks for reading this everyone! Maybe i'll keep posting on here, just life stuff, we'll see :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment