Sunday, September 11, 2011

MARRIED!





Well, it's happened! We're married! It was a crazy whirlwind of a weekend but we're home and winding down now.
We drove up Thursday night after the street fair. Audrey, Brendan and I picked up my Aunt Glori in Ontario then drove to Santa Maria. There was a ton of construction so we got in around 4:30am Friday morning. Slept then woke up Friday and started running around. We went to SLO to get our marriage license and did some shopping, got a hair piece and some makeup. Brendan had a present to buy and couldn't find anything so we were then running late. Came home got dressed and went to the rehearsal. It wasn't anything special, except for the fact that as I was getting ready for it, I realized that the shoes I was going to wear for it AND the wedding.......... there were two right shoes. No left. So I had to borrow some shoes from my mom. It worked out. Well except that I was prancing around the gardens and tripped and fell and scratched my foot. It still kind of hurts. But I can't really blame my moms shoes for me falling. It was..... inevitable.
ANYWAY, rehearsal dinner was at McClintocks and it was Deliciousness. Everyone was there and it was great. Really a lot of fun talking to everyone and just laughing and smiling. Brendan went out that night with his boys and us girls went out too. For Jennifer's wedding a couple weeks ago the night before we went to Applebees. So that's what we did too. Drinks and Desserts :-)
Next morning we woke up and started getting ready. Shanyce curled my hair and it looks beeeeeeyutiful. I did my own make up and was pretty proud of myself haha. All my girls got ready and we got to the venue at 1. And it was overcast and sprinkly. Just barely though. NO biggie! We took some pics with our seriously amazing photographer Daniel Ballesteros. You will be BLOWN away when you see what he creates. His mind just works in this amazing way. Beautiful pictures.
Then the ceremony started and we got married :-) This pic was taken by Ermes, I love it
Over all it was a nice (although a little long) ceremony, pretty much summed us up. We took some more pics. And then I got to talk to my Papa. Many people probably know he had a stroke a few weeks ago and was unable to make it. It broke my heart, he's so so so important to me. But I hadn't talked to him in a while so to talk to him that day was so amazing. I love him so much.
After that, we ate amazing food cooked by my best friends dad and danced and talked and laughed and hung out with everyone. Family and friends were there, everyone had fun and it was so perfect. Here's me with our friends that came all the way from Michigan and Texas!
And all the way from Hawaii:

That's all the pics I have for now. I'll post more soon. I also just want to say that I have the most amazing mom on the planet. I mean really, she went so above and beyond my wildest dreams for this wedding. It was amazing. The decorations were so beautiful, everything came together so well. I'm so so lucky to have such an awesome mom. I don't know what I'd do without her. I love my whole family, which as of yesterday grew in size haha. Brendan and I are just so amazingly lucky to have such rad people in our lives. Thank you everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. It was so beautiful and so much fun! Your mom is pretty rad! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wedding was just perfect...and we wouldn't have missed it for the world! Love you!!

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! I feel to honored to be mentioned (if not by name, then location and in a picture!). And as Ashley said, we wouldn't have missed it for the world! I know you're having a phenomenal time in Europe and I can't wait to keep reading your blog!

    Love,
    Ronnie

    ReplyDelete