Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Cranky Countdown





countdown is on. If you don't count today (which I don't because it's half over) or Saturday(which I don't because I don't want to ) it's only 2 days until the wedding. get through Thursday and Friday and then BAM I'll be married! I've been cranky the last couple days, had a last minute "yes" turn into a "no", some people that I still don't know if they're coming or not, a dress fiasco (that turned out ok), money issues (always) and the need to pack and clean the house. This may be TMI but oh damn well, but I started my period today. So that's probably why I feel so Ehhhhh. So in an effort to buck up, I've been going through my phone and looking at videos and pics. There's one of Audrey that makes me want to cry from laughter everytime I watch it. Oh it's glorious.

I took this picture last night from my front yard. It was just so beautiful it made me smile.


So, pretty soon I'll be posing wedding pics and honeymoon pics on here :-) Get excited people!!!!

1 comment: