Sunday, September 4, 2011

Well I might as well vent.

Since this is the blog for wedding and marriage stuff I might as well vent about my week. I'll start with the worst. I went to pick up my dress from the tailor on Friday and it was 4 inches too short. The outer layer of tulle was perfect but the satin was hitting my ankles and you could clear as day see my feet. I was a sobbing hysterical mess. They said they would fix it so I go back in on Tuesday. Everyone cross their fingers. I also had a hunk of skin taken off my back. My dermatologist didn't like the way it looked so took it off to biopsy it. So I have black stitches and skin missing on my back. But I was able to make an appt Thursday to have them taken out.
In better news, I got some wedding makeup. A girl in Sephora color matched me and I've never been so happy with the color. She really nailed it. I think I'm going to go back for the bronzer she used. It wasn't like BRONZY looking just a little glowy, I liked it. I'm going to do my own wedding makeup, so I'm going to be practicing this week. Well hopefully. In between school, work, the street fair, cleaning, packing for the wedding, packing for Europe and anything else that gets thrown my way! Speaking of Europe, Brendan and I booked our hotel in London finally. Not an awesome place but hey it's a bed to sleep in. We've pre booked three things we want to see, Doctor Who Experience (OHMYGOD I'M BEYOND EXCITED!!!!!!) Churchills War Rooms and The Tower of London.
Also I received my top secret wedding shoes. Yessssssss!
So all in all, I'm crazy stressed out, insanely broke/behind on everything, but trying to remain optimistic and smiley. Everything is easier to face with a smile.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing and your day will be incredible!!! I love you and can't wait!!!
    -Audrey

    ReplyDelete